Research methodology is often the most challenging step for graduate students preparing their dissertations. I’ll help you decide on the best methods of statistical analysis and methodology for your dissertation topic. My experience can keep you from getting bogged down and losing valuable time.
As a quick guide I’ll help you select methods that:
- Clearly State the research questions and hypotheses
- Present the research design
- Discuss the participants
- Describe the instruments to be used, strengths, weaknesses, and psychometric properties
- Describe procedure and reason for selection
- Outline the data analysis plan
- Provide sample size justification.
Schedule Your FREE 30 Minute Consultation
Let’s discuss the details of your project to see if my expertise in statistical data analysis can help you build better dissertations, write more compelling grant submissions and test your hypotheses with solid statistical analysis techniques. To achieve your goals faster please remember to supply complete contact information including your phone or cell number. A quick call can often save a lot of emails back and forth.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon!
~ Peter Flom ~
Required fields are marked *.
Or call me directly right now at: (917) 488-7176 to schedule a FREE 30 Minute Consultation.
Peter Flom Consulting
5 Penn Plaza
New York, NY 10001