Do you need help with your Dissertation?
I’ll give you dissertation writing help that guides and directs the integration of your statistical analyses into your dissertation in order to improve your chances of getting your dissertation approved. I’ll help you focus on what is important to the learning process unique to your field of study rather than the details of performing statistical analyses. I’ll offer guidance and experienced direction that will help you through the process of:
- Choosing your dissertation topic - my experience and statistical expertise will help you design better questions and match them with appropriate statistical methods. I'll help you avoid getting bogged down and lost because of vague question by helping you explore available options.
- Designing your research plan - I'll walk you through the development of a solid plan that suits your topic.
- Selecting and conducting statistical approach tests - I'll guide you through the many statistical approaches available to fidn the best fit for your dissertation. You can hardly be expected to know more than a small sampling of what's available... but I can, so benefit from my depth of knowledge.
- Helping create questionnaires and surveys - avoid common errors that can get you off track and waste time. In addition to being a statistician, I also have helped design many surveys, and am the author of a book chapter on the subject.
- Data Analysis - I will perform your data analysis in SAS and in R, two of the most powerful and versatile statistical analysis packages.
- Reviewing and interpreting results - whether you choose to do the data analysis yourself, or have me do it for you, I can help you with expert interpretation of the output.
- Creating simple language interpretations of results - that you and your committee will understand.
- Assist with final check and editing of dissertation
When dealing with ordinal data, many methods require you to assign a number or score to each level of a...
Regression is a set of statistical techniques for relating a dependent variable to one or more independent...Today, I'll look at how to make and evaluate a good statistical argument. I'm going to base this on the...To get a good answer, you must write a good question. Answering a statistics question without context is like...[latexpage] On Quora, someone asked about hypothesis tests for skewness and kurtosis. I wrote an answer...We very often set the cutoff for a significant p value at 0.05, and minimal acceptable power at 0.8....Sensitivity and specificity are measures of the effectiveness of a diagnostic test. Most often they are used...When learning statistics, you may learn about ANOVA (analysis of variance), ANCOVA (analysis of covariance)...Question: What sample size do I take in a thesis to determine the correlation between 2 variables? Answer:...Many times, researchers will categorize continuous variables. For example, birth weight of human infants is...Regression refers to a collection of techniques for modeling one variable (the dependent variable or DV), as a...