Do you need help with your Dissertation?
I’ll give you dissertation writing help that guides and directs the integration of your statistical analyses into your dissertation in order to improve your chances of getting your dissertation approved. I’ll help you focus on what is important to the learning process unique to your field of study rather than the details of performing statistical analyses. I’ll offer guidance and experienced direction that will help you through the process of:
- Choosing your dissertation topic - my experience and statistical expertise will help you design better questions and match them with appropriate statistical methods. I'll help you avoid getting bogged down and lost because of vague question by helping you explore available options.
- Designing your research plan - I'll walk you through the development of a solid plan that suits your topic.
- Selecting and conducting statistical approach tests - I'll guide you through the many statistical approaches available to fidn the best fit for your dissertation. You can hardly be expected to know more than a small sampling of what's available... but I can, so benefit from my depth of knowledge.
- Helping create questionnaires and surveys - avoid common errors that can get you off track and waste time. In addition to being a statistician, I also have helped design many surveys, and am the author of a book chapter on the subject.
- Data Analysis - I will perform your data analysis in SAS and in R, two of the most powerful and versatile statistical analysis packages.
- Reviewing and interpreting results - whether you choose to do the data analysis yourself, or have me do it for you, I can help you with expert interpretation of the output.
- Creating simple language interpretations of results - that you and your committee will understand.
- Assist with final check and editing of dissertation
[latexpage] In regression models of various kinds (e.g.Question: What makes a good statistician? My answer: Curiosity, persistence, some anal tendencies, a...[latexpage] On Quora, someone asked about hypothesis tests for skewness and kurtosis. I wrote an answer...In an earlier article, we looked at simple linear regression, which involves one independent variable (IV) and...Regression to the mean is a well known statistical artifact affecting correlated data that is not perfectly...OK, there are lots of places where it’s written that using RUN statements makes code look cleaner, but that...When you have bivariate data - that is, data on two variables - either or both may be categorical or...A frequentist fellow named Smith Kept silent (he pleaded the fifth) When the judge inquired Re assumptions...In ordinary regression, we are interested in modeling the mean of a continuous dependent variable as a linear...This is a talk developed by David Cassell and me, and given at NESUG and SGF and WUSSThis is a talk that I will give at NESUG in the fall.People often transform their variables. There are two sorts of transformation: One is to simply multiply all...